Tuesday 13 December 2011

Reflection

Having gained feedback from my products from my class mates, I feel that I know understand what people think of my products. A majority of people liked my promotional posters and a few liked my packaging box. I was happy about this as I worked very hard on my posters and put a lot of effort in with both photography and Adobe Photoshop Design.

I gained very possitive feedback fore my designs and did not recieve any negative comments for my work. I am very glad about this and feel that I have achieved very well with my final products.

Brad Dale - "I think everything is really well designed and created, they look really professional and the reaccuring colours work really well." - I was very happy at this comment and I am thrilled that others have found my design to look professional.

Liam Atkinson - "The designs look awesome, I like the logo. The box looks good and I like the alternative image of the company." - I was very happy to see that other people noticed that my company and designs had an alternative theme. It is satisfactory to know that this has followed through on my designs.

Jack Shepard - "I like the use of the History Brush throughout the posters and voucher. I also like the use of the re-accuring colours." - I did use the history brush on both these products and I am happy to see that people have noticed my techniques used. I worked very hard on the colours to get certain types to fit with the theme.

Laura Sykes - "Looks amazing, works really well. All colours match target audience. Well done. Fonts work well with posters and love the sweet box, its great." - This was again very possitive feedback, I am happy to see that my colours fitted well with the posters and did not distract from anything or appear un-noticable.

Overall the feedback I have recieved is very possitive and helped me understand what liked to see about my work. I feel that I have been sucessful throughout production and I feel that I have worked very hard for the comments I recieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment